We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

asia rooms

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
asia rooms

Justwondering if anyone has booked through asia rooms before and their results?? , hear good and bad

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
359 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: asia rooms

there was a recent posting about Asia Rooms which was bad. I however have booked through them on lots of occasions - mainly for Bali properties - and have never had any problems. Their cancellation policy is good and the prices competevive..

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: asia rooms

Thanks Aussie retiree, if you say you havent had problems then i will probably go with them... goodprices for what we are lookiing for :)

Perth
Level Contributor
81 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: asia rooms

Have used them a couple of times for accomodation in Bali most recently January. Had no problems at all. Have found them to be prompt with confirmation emails. They have come in quite a bit cheaper than booking direct with hotels on some stays with their multiple night stays.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,549 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: asia rooms

I've used them previously, although don't find them as cheap as they used to be a couple of years ago. I still search them, along with Wego.com, but have always managed to best their prices.

Not really had any major problems; they once booked me into the wrong room class in a hotel in VIetnam but did rectify it quickly and refunded the difference in price, although like any other booking site you'll get the odd person who has a negative experience and is subsequently vocal about it.

5. Re: asia rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 17:17