We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mar 13 Ngembak Geni (Local Holiday) What's open??

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,031 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Mar 13 Ngembak Geni (Local Holiday) What's open??

Hi Guys,

We have some friends arriving on the 13th March & we were thinking of going to Lia's at Jimbaran Bay with them.

My Question is : Would we be able to get a taxi easy enough & would Lia's be open?

Thanks for any info :>))

Cheers Mac

perth
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mar 13 Ngembak Geni (Local Holiday) What's open??

i dont think the taxi will be a problem, but some businesses dont open. have you got any contact details for the restaurant? call and ask the question. will keep an eye out for you as i will be in bali then too.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
573 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mar 13 Ngembak Geni (Local Holiday) What's open??

Me too! Staying at Santika but leaving on the 14th. We wondered the same thing. We don;t really mind but the friends we are going with have never travelled anywhere let alone Bali. Would hate it for them if most of the places were shut.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,031 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mar 13 Ngembak Geni (Local Holiday) What's open??

Thanks Guys,

I'll ring them when we arrive.

I might post this on the Jimbaran Forum as well

Cheers Mac

4. Re: Mar 13 Ngembak Geni (Local Holiday) What's open??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2014, 17:18