We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Mandira construction

Australia
Level Contributor
351 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Mandira construction

I have booked Bali Mandira Legian in early January. After booking I noticed their website says there will be construction to the pool area from nov 15 - April! Any updates on how the atmosphere there at the moment would be great. I specifically booked it bcos I like the pool area (infinity pool and bars are still open though) and a "temporary pool area" setup (what ever that means)........

Adelaide
Level Contributor
573 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Mandira construction

Hi.

We were there in October and the only construction we saw was to the lobby. I can't imagine what they would do to the 2 pools. They're lovely how they are. The only critical thing was the pool that is ground level, has absolutley no shade. We didn't mind so much but if you have little ones it's a bit of a concern with them getting burnt. Maybe they are building some sort of shade. If you are concerned, just email them. They're usually pretty good to respond.

Have a great trip.

Edited: 19 November 2012, 00:01
2. Re: Bali Mandira construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 08:16