We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

Hi there!

I've been trying to book 5 adult flights from Sydney to Bali on the 17.4.13 returning on 28.4.13 and it keeps saying 'Unfortunately system failed to verify your selection this time. Please try again'. Has anyone else had this problem in the past? I've been trying several times a day for the past 7 days.

Thanks Sandy

Bunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
119 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

just got another one saying flight departs 22.00 28th march but was booked for 29th. who knows, suppose it will change a few more times before i go.

Sydney, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

I have just emailled them requesting they change my flights back to the original. I will see what comes of this.

I will advise.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
461 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

Yes , can you please let us all know your outcomes...... I've just booked flights for March 2013 , and was so excited with price , but little nervous as 1st time using Garuda on-line bookings.

Oh nooo, I hope this isn't what we have ahead of us !!! Hope it gets sorted out for you guys ! cheers

Sydney,Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

HI

I just started my own thread regarding the above, Perhaps I should have read this one first...

Yes my return flight has now been changed so that I will be arriving back into Sydney 2 days earlier than my orginal booking-not happy!

Do you have a contact email address fo Garuda as all I could find were contact numbers for their Indonesian offices.

If they can't put me back onto the flight I orginally booked I will seek a refund and look at booking with Jetstar, as I don't beleive that they can force me to fly home 2 days earlier than what I orginally booked and paid for.

Sydney, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

Hi all, Just to let you know, i called Garuda this morning as my flights were changed by 2 days as well. This is an error and you need to contact the Garuda office and advise when your original travel date is and they will apparently fix it, they told me it would be a couple of days, apparrently at 9am this morning they had heaps of calls.

Here is the ph nimber for the Garuda Sydney office, Toll Free 1300-365-331

Mandurah, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

garuda flight for possibly $199 return from perth are suppose to be available early october well thats what i was told by my travel agent.

Perth
Level Contributor
339 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

Kate - tell me more.

I have been asking Garuda for the last 6 weeks when fares will be released for April from Perth.

Do you know if this will include the school holidays?

Sydney, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

Hi

Yes their website is crap!! happens all the time year after year

Sydney, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

This exact same thing happened to me this year. April 2013

Queensland
Level Contributor
662 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Garuda Flight Bookings for April 2013

I used to have trouble with the Garuda site then my friend told me to use the Indonesian website

www.Garuda-Indonesia.com it always works for me when checking the prices. I've been watching the prices for March next year and at the moment it's $690 return from Brisbane, does anyone know if that's the best price they have seen? thanks Ella