We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
679 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

Hi guys, I know that the beach front restaurants and bars along batu belig have been demolished however does anyone know the latest? Not sure if it's a magazine deadline issue however in the June edition of 'the Yak' there is an advertisement for Mozaic opening on Betu Belig in July (there is also an ad for Karma beach).

Cheers!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
679 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

Any news guys?

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

Hi harvey

They are still working on Mozaic - or they were last time I went down there. Maybe opening July?

The other warungs are still closed although I believe that Warung Pantai was opening up a bit further back from the beach down a gang - haven't checked it out lately,

Karma Beach is definitely still closed.

I hope this helps?

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
679 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

Many thanks ilab much appeciated. I have been keeping an eye on Balishots facebook page, it looks pretty sad along there at the moment.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

There was a big meeting going on on May 9 when I was staying in the Batu Belig area - it was all being disucussed everywhere.......

perth
Level Contributor
1 post
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

It's open as of yesterday 14th July but only for tapas lunch but food was spectacular,

Calatrava

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

Bali Discovery is reporting the Mosaic at Batubelig open.

oslo
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

its open! and beautiful, modern and exclusive looking! Great place for lunch, drinks, a dip in the pool and additional stroll on the beach.

Downside is that the surrondings, like many hidden pearls in Bali, is a major construction site. Scooters and cars actually drives along the beach frontside of the club. not so nice. Also some minor start-up problems with overeager staff will probably soon fade.

8. Re: Mozaic Beach Club - Batu Belig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 19:16