We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentist - Bali 911

Dentist - Bali 911

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 01:36
1. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 June 2012, 01:11
Edited: 03 June 2012, 01:11
Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

I am curious, do dentists in Bali now have "verification" codes?

Try contacting AEA SOS Medika if you need immediate or urgent assistance, or one of the often discussed dentists mentioned here on the Bali forums...

Use the search pane, or cut and paste this address string into your browser URL address pane... http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?scope=2&ff=7219&geo=294225&q=dentist&sub-search.x=0&sub-search.y=0&sub-search=Click+to+search+forums&returnTo=__2F__

Look here www.sosindonesia.com/Default.aspx?tabid=56 for the Bali AEA contact and location details. It includes a map.

BMIC Hospital is just up the road from AEA, but AEA might be better, BMIC charges are often quite outlandish for visitors.

If you have travel insurance you should be covered for "emergency" treatment".

Read you policy though in that regard, and before you take any action regarding seeking treatment if you wish to make a claim on your policy.

Edited: 03 June 2012, 01:14
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
293 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

This is the email address that you need rudysald@yahoo.com

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

I think there might be 2 email addresses for (Dr) Rudyard Salindeho

rudysald@yahoo.com

rudysald@indosat.net.id

If you don't have success AEA (linked above) have a list of approved dentists.

Edited: 03 June 2012, 01:55
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
185 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

Many thanks, I will try both addresses

mudwash
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

I tried both to get my appointment but only got an answer when I used the yahoo one.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

Can you pay with the mastercard there?

Thanks!

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
39 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

why dont u think of travelling to India (Mumbai) for your dental treatment,

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

I went to 911 Bali dental clinic in Galeria Mall, had a dentist do part of the treatment, then she left and got the nurse to do the temporary crown.

The nurse was struggling to get it right so the dentist had to come back in and redo the temporary crown.

A 1hr appointment ended up 3hrs and I was in tears as the local had worn off.

Spoke to the doctor (Aussie) where I am having a heap of medical treatment done, he said he went to 911 Bali in Dempasar and was advised he needed a root canal. He was not so sure so went home to think about it. He decided to go ahead with the treatment. To his horror after calling the clinic after the root canal, he discovered that it was not a dentisit that performed this treatment but only a dental nurse! If root canals are not performed properly all sorts of bacteria breed in and under the tooth causing lots of other dental problems.

Please make sure that the person performing the work is a qualified dentist not a dental nurse or dental assistant.

Canberra
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dentist - Bali 911

WARNING WARNING WARNING. Bali 911 Dental Clinic. I had a number of implants done at Bali 911 dental clinic and they have permanent damage which is going to require a long term treatment plan to limit the damage done.

If this dentist was in Australia he would be serving a long sentance in jail for the damage he has done to the numerous people who have had on going problems ever since going to this Dentist.

Each time i went back i saw more and more people who had problems with the work he did, one lady i met was very unfortunate as he drilled into her sinuses. Many other's had implant failures due to his substandard dental work, and no matter how bad a damage he does to your teeth he will still tell you everythings ok, and it's just a minor set back.

I witnessed him giving the same lines to numerous people, including me, his favorite is telling you that you have very strong bone and your very healthy (social engineering techniques) and everything will be ok.

Every dentist i have been to for a second opinion has informed me they have never seen work as substandard as the work he does.

He is doing damage and profitting from the damage he does and urgently needs to be stopped.