We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

London
Level Contributor
373 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather

Hello,

In two and a half weeks (yay!) I'm heading over to Bali (Tembok, north Bali) and then Lombok and Gili Air for two weeks. The weather forecasts at the moment are for rain every day and I'm freaking out a bit - I know June is only the beginning of the dry season, but I wasn't expecting it would rain every day. Can anyone give me any reassurance?? I remember from last time I was in Bali the north was drier than the south so I'm hoping that might still be the case!

Thanks.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather

Today in Legian is beautiful-hot and sunny

Yesterday it pelted down rain from about 4 pm till 10 pm, and I mean pelted.

Two days before on Lembongan Island there was wild crazy thunderstorms.

Before that on Lembongan -lovely.

Tomorrow, who on earth knows. Each day as it comes.

London
Level Contributor
373 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather

OK, well I'm just going to cross my fingers and remember that there are spas as well as beaches and hikes!

3. Re: Current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:42