We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

McLaren Vale...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Hey me and my friends are thinking of getting tattoos in Bali but have heard from 90% of people we've asked to not to do it because they are so dirty so they get infected and they don't turn out very well, I have seen a couple of tattoos done in Bali that look fine, I'd like to hear from people who've had them done over there :)

Brisbane
Level Contributor
369 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Try Sanur Ink. its on the main street of sanur (20min taxi ride from kuta ). Check out their Facebook page for some of their work. I cannot say whether they are what you are looking for but everything looked to be clean when we were there. another one who I've heard highly recommended is Mr Dolphin in the Kuta Art Market.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Hubby and I got ours done at centro ink. They are on facebook and also have a web page. Make sure you get it done near the end of your trip.

http://www.centroinktattoos.com/

perth
Level Contributor
126 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

We have used Bali Shadow in Seminyak several times over the last 2 years they are clean and extremely professional. They have a website that you can look at.

Jo

Australia
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

goerat tattoo. recently renovated studio, talented artist, cleanliness +++ ,quality inks and equipment.

www.facebook.com/groups/73730443810/?ref=ts

myself and my husband and my daughter have all had tattoos from agung , colours have not faded, artistry is brialliant.

pm me for further info and/or pics

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
394 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

I had a tattoo done a month ago at Sanur Ink, i've had no problems at all.

Going again in November to have more, this guy is great and he owns the bar next door (which used to be sunrise dvd's).

Stonie

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
217 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Gesang's Tattoo

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
984 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

I have to say a negative about Sanur Ink, I had a tat done there 2yrs ago and within 6 months the ink had faded to almost non existent. I had it re done by Buddy Marley in Kuta

I was recommended by several different people who had tats from small to almost full body, the work was fantastic some of it several years old.

look him up on google

Jl. Padma Utara 100x, Jl. Legian, Kuta

Phone: 081 23994 887

Email: bmtatto@yahoo.com

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Hi you could try KAS TATTOO LIFE in Kuta , I've had a couple of tattoos done by them and was totally satisfied.

Check out their web site at www.kas-tattoolife.com

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

I also recommend Buddy Marley. Hubby and son both have had tattoos done by him and also heaps of friends. Skilled artist and very reasonably priced, but you will need to book if you actually want Buddy to do your tattoo.

Kate

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

I will also recommend Buddy Marley. Both my son and I had work done and he's great. Very clean, no worries. Can get busy so make sure you book early. I also recommend you get the tattoos just before you go home. PawPaw cream is great, keep applying it for several weeks.