We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ubud

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Topic
ubud

looking for a monthly rental for october..2 bedroom, 2 bath, walking distance to town...any ideas welcome...

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ubud

Do you have a budget in mind?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ubud

OMG,Ive just been through that excersize and at last- Ive just booked a house for the whole of June, and its alsmost exactly what you're after [only 1 bathroom]. Check out bali T houses. After much shopping online and dissapointment at some of the prices I was getting, these are just sensational. I have the Lapsang Souchon house [all named after different teas-cute], my sister in law has Damai. For me for the month-inc breakfast cooked in my house every morning, night security, bed made every day plus big communal pool [and 2 important hammocks!] cost =$1,100 Aus! How good is that?! The houses are all different and so are the prices [there are 12 all together], but all are very affordable. They are on the way into Ubud, next door to dog rescue centre, if you know it? I plan to hire a car or a driver [cheap] to get in and out of town.

The web-site will tell you all you need to know

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ubud

Budget is questionable. Hoping to keep it under 2500. USD.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ubud

Trying to keep it under $2500 USD

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,021 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ubud

Have you looked at what is available on Flipkey?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ubud

Check out the link on the top left on this page Holiday Rentals. Heaps of choices there :).

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ubud

Hi again,

have another look at the price-its well under budget. Flipkey and this site will have lots of options, but more expensive, I went through all of them and it took at least 6 months, hope you find what you want at a good price

Edited: 23 March 2012, 14:55
Arorangi, Cook...
Level Contributor
4 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ubud

Looking for a house for a month in June..not to expensive ..any ideas please :)

9. Re: ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 16:18