We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bali Hai Sunset Cruise

Skye.
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
bali Hai Sunset Cruise

Can anyone tell me what the sunset cruise is like with the buffet dinner and dancers????

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

Hi!

It was quite a while ago that we went on the Sunset Cruise, early January.

A fun night! The only problem we had was it was in the Wet Season and on the day, the Boat encountered very rough seas when trying to leave the harbour, so we did laps of the harbour all evening!!! lol!!

Good range of food, great entertainment and a memorable evening!

cheers

wendy

Skye.
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

Thanks we are off next week so are researching some things to do, some one from work bought back a pamplet on the different cruises and we chose this one but just couldn't find much on i.. t that people had actually been on. It is always better to get peoples opinion rather than read from the web site

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

Enjoy your holiday! The weather should be good for such a event this time of the year!!

cheers

wendy

Melbourne
Level Contributor
840 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

we did this in January and were very disappointed. Maybe we were expecting something else, but it was a huge boat with a couple of bus loads of Japanese tourists on the night we went so it was very crowded. We didnt get much of a view from the boat as it was dark pretty much from the start . It didnt feel like a cruise - more like being on the sydney Jetcat, I guess I didnt research it and thought it would be something more intimate and outdoors, The buffet was average - not like a five star hotel, but better the smorgies. They had a caberat show with dancing, comedians, audience participation. I thought the show was ok, the couple we were with hated it. We didnt pay that much, so it was a fine night out, but I wouldn't bother going again.

Skye.
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

thanks for that

Cronulla, Australia
Level Contributor
338 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

We did this cruise some time ago and unless it has improved since then I would not recommend this cruise to anyone looking for a romantic evening

The band is loud the boat gets very crowded and the food is nothing out of the ordinary

There is not much to look at from the boat

Big disappointment

Sassafraf

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

It’s really excellent especially who love live music with dinner and drinks. The solo lady singer had mesmerized the entire atmosphere at dinner time. And there are lots of other performances for every age group interest. Food is very good for non-veg. preferring guest, and very limited for vegetarians. We had been on Bali Hai on 31/06/2012, and we enjoyed it very much.

8. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 August 2012, 21:02
Kalgoorlie-Boulder...
Level Contributor
229 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

I've been once and while I did enjoy it I wouldn't go again.

I found the band on the upper deck great, even better when they knew NZ songs and let us take over the microphones, lol

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bali Hai Sunset Cruise

The Bali Hai sunset cruise has always been my number one thing to do for a special night out!!!

Could be that I love water and sunsets but the food is always good and the music good as well.