We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best airport lounge?

Perth
Level Contributor
339 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Best airport lounge?

Hi, just wanting an update on what people consider the best airport lounge at Ngurah Rai .

Used the Dewa lounge about 18 months ago and it was ok.

What is the cost of each lounge and what do they provide?

Thanks Sparky

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best airport lounge?

Premier Lounge for me was overpriced and did not have full range of liquid refreshments.

Dewa has two areas. One I think is for "walk in" customers at 150 000Rp the other with all the facilities for "members". I think others have written fuller reports on this.

Therefore for me Prada Lounge, now refurbished, and also 150 000Rp. per person.

I am able to get a few Johnnie Walkers in to make it worth while! The range of buffet food is quite good, with soup, rice, noodles, little pastries etc and fresh fruit.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best airport lounge?

I know Dewi lounge has an upstairs smoking area (or did last time we were there) Do any of the others have a smoking area?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,657 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best airport lounge?

I prefer the Premier lounge,and yes it has an outdoor smoking lounge.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,614 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best airport lounge?

I have used the Prada lounge twice and looked in the Dewa lounge.

Both were 100 000rp last year.

Pradas food was soso but the smokers room was a room and you couldn't smell it so It suited us better.

Dewas was upstairs and it wafted down...yuk.

But it has now been renovated and I believe it also now has a smokers room......so being classier with nicer looking food, I would go that one.

Australia
Level Contributor
926 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best airport lounge?

I have done them all. Prada IMHO is the best by far and also best value

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best airport lounge?

The Dewa Lounge is now my prefered more so that it has been renovated. The Lounge area is divided into two areas, one side Garuda Business Class and the other the Dewa side.

Cheers

7. Re: Best airport lounge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 21:16