We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good eat/reasonable places in KIntamani

KL
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good eat/reasonable places in KIntamani

Hi all,

Can i get some advise, is there any recommendation on places to eat at Kintamani ? A couple of years ago, i was there but we ate at this overpriced and very simple restaurant which charged a bom for food & drinks.

If not, where else should we eat lunch in some other towns before Kintamani?

Cheers!

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good eat/reasonable places in KIntamani

Hi, have you tried eating at Penelokan?

A grand buffet goes for USD7 in the most expensive and about USD 4 in the cheaper places. Coupled with the view, I don't know how much cheaper you want it to get. There are the warungs though on the easternmost edge, but am not sure you would want to eat there if you are holidaying. Nasi goreng will cost 70c.

KL
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good eat/reasonable places in KIntamani

Hi Craneboy,

Thanks for ur comment, can i just reconfirm if Penelokan is the name of the restaurant in Kintamani or name of the town nearby..

Cheers!

3. Re: Good eat/reasonable places in KIntamani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2010, 17:17