We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterbomb Park

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
73 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Waterbomb Park

I've read that you can purchase WaterBomb park tickets from Vendors at around 50% off. Are these legit tickets and where can you find these vendors? Otherwise how much is it for adults and children aged 7 to 12. Many thanks

Perth
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterbomb Park

Here is the link to Waterbom Park

http://www.waterbom-bali.com/

The rates for adults is $23USD and children 2-12 is $13USD each. I am pretty sure they used to have a family pass but not certain on this. I did get some discounted tickets on JL Kartika Plaza and quite a few people were offering them. I did buy them but not sure how much of a discount I got.

Don't forget you can also leave Waterbom and come back later in the day and your entry pass includes this. My daughter went in the morning and wore herself out so back to the hotel for a rest and then back to Waterbom later in the afternoon.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,758 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterbomb Park

i have not seen any tickets at vendors for up to 50% off. they will sell them at a discounted rate but only a few dollars and also packages with lunch. before you buy any look at waterbom park itself and see what is on offer. the other option is that IF you are staying in tuban at one of the hotels that are participating in the "south kuta passport" they have a book of discounts they give to guests. included is one for waterbom park entrance including lunch, this was the cheapest offer we could find.

Bali
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterbomb Park

I've never heard that water bomb park giving out 50%off.

Maximum discount is $6USD for adult and $3USD for children under 12 years.

4. Re: Waterbomb Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2010, 14:17