We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puri Raja to Kumala Pantai

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Puri Raja to Kumala Pantai

Hi there,

for the people that may know, can you please tell me how far apart/walking distance between Puri Raja to Kumala Pantai? we have friends statying at PR.

Thanks in advance

Izzy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
174 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puri Raja to Kumala Pantai

You can walk easily between these hotels along a road with no traffic along the beach front.

Between the two hotels is the Jayakarta, Nikosama and a few shops. I would say no more than 5 minutes.

We walked from PR all the time up to restaurants next to Kumala Pantai

New Zealand
Level Contributor
520 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puri Raja to Kumala Pantai

Stayed at both :) Would be hardly 5mins walk between them along the beach road. Enjoy

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puri Raja to Kumala Pantai

Thank you very much, sounds like it is quite close.

Cheers,

Izzy

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,003 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puri Raja to Kumala Pantai

It's pretty close especially if you choose to walk along the beach. I'd say 5 minutes.

On the street it will be longer and hotter as the cool breeze from the sea is not really felt there.

5. Re: Puri Raja to Kumala Pantai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 18:24