We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Part 1, Legian

Australia
Level Contributor
207 posts
115 reviews
Trip Report Part 1, Legian

We were in Bali about a month ago. It was an eleven day stay, which we split into 4 days in Legian, 3 in Ubud and 4 in Sanur. Unusual for us as we usually stay in one place, but it worked well. The focus this time was on relaxation (and food!) rather than sightseeing We stayed at the Legian Beach Hotel for the first part. My trip report is here:

https:/…

Ubud and Sanur reports coming soon.

10 replies to this topic
Bunbury
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
1. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

Thank you for the great report, such a shame about the traffic.....it is the main issue that puts us off that part of Bali. Enjoy Ubud :-)

Brisbane
Level Contributor
827 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

That was an awesome report! Thank you. The pictures are amazing. The resort looks great!

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

What a lovely report, thank you so much it was a great read and the photos are devine.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
142 reviews
4. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

What a great report! And the photos are fantastic. Your hotel looks lovely. Have looked to stay previously but never did so may be on the agenda if I venture back to Legian to stay. I’m the same as you though, I find it too loud and too busy and prefer the quietness of Sanur.

Looking forward to tour next report.

Thank you!

Mortdale, Australia
Level Contributor
2,393 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

That was such a good read and the pics fabulous. I stopped my Seminyak stays a couple of years ago due to the increased hustle and bustle...Sanur is my preferred alternative.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
32 reviews
6. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

Great review & lovely pictures

Cheers Mac 😎😎

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,423 posts
39 reviews
7. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

Great report and lovely photos. I'm yet another Sanur convert because of the traffic.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
231 posts
87 reviews
8. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

Agree this a great report and love the pics. Also agree about the business of the area, we stayed for a few days in June and the traffic drove me nuts. We stayed in double six st but on the night we left traffic was gridlocked. We walked up to Jalan Legian with our suitcases to get to a taxi or we would not have made our flight out. Same with getting a taxi up to Laksmana. Like the others Sanur is now more my pace.

I’m looking forward to the Ubud and Sanur reports. 🙂

PERTH
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
70 reviews
9. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

Love the report and pics. Looking forward to the next edition from Ubud.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
755 posts
75 reviews
10. Re: Trip Report Part 1, Legian

Great report and pictures.

This is exactly why we now only stay in Sanur when in the south.

Reply to: Trip Report Part 1, Legian
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted