We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

Los Angeles...
7 posts
Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

Hi All,

I am planning our honeymoon to Bali and it will my our first time on the island.

Im a little stuck on how we should spend our last 2 days there

So far we I planned for us to do 3 days in Ubud (day 1- monkey forest, ubud market place, ubud palace. Day 2- day long bike tour through Telengung rice terrace. Day 3- white water rafting the Ayung river, river dance at night).

Then next 2 nights will head to Nusa Lembongan and do snorkeling w/ manta rays, exploring the nusa islands and beaches.

Im really not sure what to do the last 2 days- is Seminyak or another other part of south bali worth seeing, or should we spend more time in Ubud or the nusa islands. Or perhaps another part of Bali (?north( that can be done in 2 days? We don't really enjoy partying/night life that much. We do enjoy live music and good food

Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
Armidale, Australia
Level Contributor
802 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

Either on the beach at Sanur or in Seminyak could work nicely, either place will see you placed in reasonable proximity to the airport for your departure flight. Out of interest is 7 days in Bali just part of your honeymoon. If not, I'm in awe of you travelling that distance for just 7days. Have a wonderful time. RR

Los Angeles...
7 posts
2. Re: Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

Thanks for the advice! No we are also going to Thailand for 5 days!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
296 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

We are not party people but we loved Seminyak

So relaxing and probably the best restaurants so far on our trip

We have so far been to seminyak, ubud, and begugul....

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
296 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

Seminyak best things to do:

Potato head beach club

Relax on the beach

Moonlight Restaurant for dinner

Revolver Cafe for breakfast

Sisterfields for breakfast

Warung Nia for lunch

Toora, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

My family and I stay in Nusa Dua it is quieter than other places, beaches are wonderful and more private than other areas. Grand mirage hotel offer all inclusive, meals drinks etc and quite often have live entertainment at the resort. There are also a lot of water sport activities close by and a free shuttle bus to Bali collection for shopping. I hope you have a wonderful holiday honeymoon I am sure you will love Bali. Please beware we were approached on the street by karma resort telling us we would get a free meal etc for 1 hour of our time, don't get scammed and spoil your honeymoon we were stuck there for 4 hours by very pushy salesperson.

australia
Level Contributor
2,779 posts
6. Re: Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

It may be practical to spend the last couple of days in Sanur. If you're going to Nusa Lembongan you would book your all inclusive transfer with a Fastboat company. Ubud/NL/Sanur; although if you chose Seminyak your transfer is included.

melbourne
Level Contributor
5,049 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days

Are those 3 days in Ubud actually 4 nights, and 2 days in the Nusa's actually 3 nights? And half a day will be taken up from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan. I hope you have got enough time to do what you want.

Reply to: Bali travel advice- first time trip to Bali 7 days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted