We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volcano

Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Volcano

How’s the volcano looking at the moment? Travel in August.

5 replies to this topic
Orange County...
Level Contributor
690 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Volcano

You can find daily updates on Mt Agung activity here in this FB group "Mount Agung Daily Report". https:/…

All clear from what I can tell. But it's an active volcano. Things can change at any second.

Mentioned in this post
Mount Agung
Mount Agung
425 Reviews
Bali, Indonesia
coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
8,612 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Volcano

The volcano is absolutely beautiful right now. It had a little cloud around it yesterday afternoon, but today is bright and sunny so it is totally clear. The volcano is located a few kilometers from my hotel and I see it daily.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
14,270 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Volcano

Not too good. Woke up this morning with a bit of a headache and that morning after grumpy face look. Not surprised really after last night With the fountains of spewing lava. Got some great pictures last night as the lava engulfed out beach villa.....

Behave .... nothing has really happened for over 50years and a bit of ash cloud and a bit of Lahar and people think it will erupt every 5mins. It is nature. Nobody can tell you anything. Not even the best seismologist in the world.

I get the feeling people will be asking this question on TA for the next 50years.

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Volcano

Love it Carol! And Pigsty, I thought the volcano you were talking about was due to the curry you ate last night! 😂 😂

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
4,976 posts
821 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Volcano

Nothing happening at the moment, but ask your question again in July.

Reply to: Volcano
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted