We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

3 posts
Save Topic
Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

Hi guys

I am looking to book a private beachfront villa in any part of bali. Wherein the beach is good for swimming and isnt dirty or rough sands.

We are 15 adults +2 children +2 infants.

First week of june is what we are looking at.

Interested in only road trip in case the the villa isnt near the airport. Dont want to take a boat aas many kids are with us.

Any suggestions?

9 replies to this topic
Orange County...
Level Contributor
574 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

Have you looked at AirBnB? Sanur sounds like the area that you are looking for. However, if you are traveling this June (2018), most accommodations will likely already be booked at this point. You may only be left with the most expensive or undesirable options.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

You re probably right. I did look at it. But some hosts i came across changed the prices as i told them about my interest. Funny.

I hope i can find a nice beachfront villa. Could be an beach. Just nice enought to swim or ly down at the shore. Doesnt need to. Be kuta, seminyak or the popular one. I want to avoid overcrowded places.

australia
Level Contributor
807 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

If you're wanting beachfront, all such areas are touristy as the island of Bali is very popular and as mentioned June is the start of the high season. Bali is not renowned for postcard beaches. I also agree with Sanur. You have some incredible planning to do with such a large group.

Edited: 16 May 2018, 09:38
Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
13,172 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

Personally don't think you'll find what you are looking for. Both in requirements and size.

Southwest coast Kuta,Leigian, Seminyak, Canggu lucky to find and big villa beach front and none of the beaches are safe swimming beaches. This area is all surfing. Only really calm area is between Discovery and Airport.

Sanur has a safe swimming beach and walkable promenade but again don't think you'll find an 8 bedroom property beachfront.

Suggest you rethink your plans and be more flexible. Reduce group into a more "handable" smaller groups. You might then have a chance of getting 3 or 4 villas on a villa complex.

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Canggu
Canggu
North Kuta, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
australia
Level Contributor
807 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

Have a look at Vilondo International Limited - Sanur. May be of help.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Saint Louis
Level Contributor
149 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

If you are willing to compromise on the beach, that is, that a sandy beach is not directly in front of the villas, you might try The Villas Tejakula up north. The water is safe and not rough. A sandy beach is down the road a bit, but the villas may be willing to shuttle you back and forth. if they could not accommodate the entire group, there is a resort right next door (they share the entry road) where the overflow might be accommodated. The private pools in the villas might be nice for the kids as well.

My wife and I just returned from 10 days there, and it was very beautiful, quiet, and peaceful.

I would write to the owners directly (Wayan and Bude), and see what they can suggest.

Mentioned in this post
Tejakula
Tejakula
Bali, Indonesia
Cafe Wayan & Bakery
Cafe Wayan & Bakery
3,615 Reviews
Ubud, Indonesia
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
777 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

Try the villa the HNR below stayed at...

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g29…

3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

Well if beach isnt far and they have good private villa we can take it. Could you ask the owner? How far was it from airport? Any sightseeing you covered from there?

What was the per night for complete villa?

australia
Level Contributor
807 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group

Hello Kunal. If I'm understanding your last post #8 you possibly think that TripAdviser (or KurtB564) is a travel agent which it definitely is not. You have to do all the research yourself. Arrange the accommodation yourself. There have been many informative responses and help to your original post and now it's up to you to follow up armed with this information. Have a look at a map of the accommodation available in Sanur. Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Reply to: Beachfront villa in any part of bali for a big group
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted