We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Sanur in May

1 post
2 reviews
Weather in Sanur in May

Hello, I am off to Bali next week.

I am going to Ubud and Sanur. I am really worried the weather says it’s going to rain everyday. Is this true? Will I be able to sit on the beach or will my holiday be a complete wash out?

Coming from England I really would love to be able to sit on the beach and sun tan.

Please can someone give me some reassurance to calm my nerves that my holiday won’t be a complete wash out :(

Thank you

7 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Weather in Sanur in May

Hi Jordan. I wouldn't pay any attention to the online weather forecasts. We returned less than 2 weeks ago from Sanur, and the weather was great. We have been to Sanur previously in May, and again the weather was great.

Have a fantastic holiday.

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
130 reviews
2. Re: Weather in Sanur in May

The search function is your friend...

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/SearchForums?q=MAY+WEATHER&scope=2&sub-search=Search&ff=7220&geo=294226&returnTo=__2F__ShowForum__2D__g294226__2D__i7220__2D__Bali__2E__html

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Weather in Sanur in May

Been the last three years in May, beautiful weather each year

Lismore, Australia
Level Contributor
556 posts
101 reviews
4. Re: Weather in Sanur in May

It isnt bright sunshine. Still warm with a beautiful breeze.s

We are the only people by the pool today and no one has decided they have a right to put a towel on a pool bed and go away for a while. Perfect....

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
9,293 posts
60 reviews
5. Re: Weather in Sanur in May

This is our 10th year of spending May in Bali. We arrived 2 May. Have not seen one drop of rain. Bali is a huge place with lots of different climates. It may rain somewhere in Bali today and probably Munduk may have fog. So it all depends on which area you'll be located as to the weather.

Lismore, Australia
Level Contributor
556 posts
101 reviews
6. Re: Weather in Sanur in May

Taxi driver who brought us from airport said it hasnt rained for two months.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Weather in Sanur in May

Hi..june is high summer in bali..rainy season finished.

Should be ample sun ..and 30 plus degrees..

Make sure you slap on plenty of sunblock..i go to bali 3to 4 times a year..sometimes in november...usuall rains every day then but disappears quickly..

Enjoy magnificent Bali..

David

Reply to: Weather in Sanur in May
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted