We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embroidery

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,353 posts
80 reviews
Embroidery

Posted a few years ago but never did find a suitable embroiderer so are on the hunt again.

I only have 3 items (nylony type polo's) which I want to supply.

So far

I had lined up Bali Agus Tailor who seemed great to work with and was $10 a shirt for multi color 8 x 8cm logo. Perfect. Couldn't work on the sort of fabric I had. No good

Next I messaged Ian Charming in Werkadara but he wanted to charge me $380. What the???

And adopt-a-coop could only do bulk embroidery. Something about a big machine.

So once again any recommendations would be marvelous although time is of the essense as the shirts are in Bali now for just another 4 days. TIA all.

3 replies to this topic
Sans Souci...
Level Contributor
471 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Embroidery

Can only suggest you ask at Bali Collection (eastern end of Poppies 1) as they make to order Soccer shirts & AFL/NRL etc. & may be able to help you.

balicollection1@gmail.com

+62 81 805 648 265

+62 81 805 576 652

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,353 posts
80 reviews
2. Re: Embroidery

In a post not long after this one it said someone had caps embroidered at discovery. Anyone know about this place? The post was removed for some reason but the reply was still there.

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
8,505 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: Embroidery

Can't help with Discovery but have you tried Phoenix Apparel Studio at 101 Jl Imam Bonjol? They do embroidery. They have a facebook page.

Reply to: Embroidery
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted