We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Holiday

Perth
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Bali Holiday

Does anyone go to Bali just relax at hotel, drink, eat and massages that's my holiday love Bali. Last holiday was 1998 been back 4 times since 2015.

7 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
96 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Bali Holiday

Don't like to spend all our time at the hotel but we certainly don't feel the need to visit every attraction/best bar/restaurant when we go there. Hate feeling like I need a holiday to get over the holiday.

Mermaid Beach...
Level Contributor
560 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Bali Holiday

Hi Rochelle23 you have just described my twice yearly holiday in Kuta. You only missed out the nightclubs reference. Richard.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,902 posts
163 reviews
3. Re: Bali Holiday

That is our perfect holiday along with where will we eat tonight.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,836 posts
132 reviews
4. Re: Bali Holiday

Yes, Bali is our chill out holiday.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
39 reviews
5. Re: Bali Holiday

Agree, especially massages.

Foot massages are a must due to the condition of the footpaths.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
426 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Bali Holiday

Is the only reason I go to Bali. If I want history, sport, expensive shopping and long haul flights (which I don’t) I would do Europe or The America’s. At my age and with all the previous travel at this point in my life good friends, good food, good drink, lagoon access room and daily foot massages is all I want. Balinese people are known for their genuine hospitality and service. Enjoy 🤗

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,417 posts
195 reviews
7. Re: Bali Holiday

Agree with you Simon D, arrive thursday and only 2nd time Bali but go to relax and no rush to go or do things this trip.

Go with the flow and see day by day what to do.

Reply to: Bali Holiday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted