We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costs for cheap meals and drinks in bali

Germiston, South...
2 posts
Save Topic
costs for cheap meals and drinks in bali

Good Day

First time travelling to Bali, im looking to go with a package that includes breakfast so we can sort out lunch and dinner, but i want to know if i go to street stall, what are average costs for meals and drinks and if i was to go to a non expensive restaurant outside hotel what are the costs. And Average costs to rent a motor bike per day and what is required to rent one. Preferably costs in Rand as I will be coming form South Africa. Thanks. Email is accounts@expresstoilethire.co.za

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Kubu at Mandapa
$$$$, Mediterranean, European
Warong Legong
$, International, Asian, Indonesian
Raja Bali Restaurant Nusadua
$$ - $$$, Asian, Indonesian, Central Asian
3 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: costs for cheap meals and drinks in bali

Hi. I wouldn't be putting my e-mail address on a public forum if I was you.

Edited: 10 May 2018, 20:16
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
337 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: costs for cheap meals and drinks in bali

Meals are very inexpensive. 3-4 usd in many places. If you go on google maps near where you are staying and search restaurants you can find many close by warungs. Often there is a picture of the menu, or look here on TA. You’ll find Local meals for 25-35k idr and about 10-15k for a coke. Beers are a little more, 15–20k idr (same as stores). Alcohol can be expensive.

You’ll find scooters in the 5-7 usd a day range. You are supposed to have an international drivers license to drive in Bali.

Good luck

Edited: 10 May 2018, 20:58
Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
22,907 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: costs for cheap meals and drinks in bali

You really do need to delete your post otherwise you’ll end up with an in box full of spam and unwanted comments. You can re-post and start a new thread after you’ve done that.

Reply to: costs for cheap meals and drinks in bali
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted