We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supplements

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Supplements

Morning all,

just trying to find out about bringing body building supplements with me to Bali, the only things i intend to bring is Protein powder a fat burner and Creatine has anyone ever brought these into Bali and if so was there any problems as i will be bringing unopened packaged supplements, i have looked into buying in Bali but due to prices i will bring my own it's much cheaper and i have been into Thailand numerous times and never had any problems so just thought i wouls ask the question, thank you for any help.

Red

3 replies to this topic
Sans Souci...
Level Contributor
417 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supplements

As with carrying medication travellers usually only take the amount of medication they will need for the length of their trip and assume you will also be carrying supplements (amount) that you need to take while in Bali in your hand luggage.

Customs Declaration form:

Q 11 I am (We are) bringing:

a. Animals, fish and plants including the products (vegetables, food etc)

b. Narcotics, psychotropic substances, precursor drugs, fire arms etc.

Tick either Yes or No box next to the question/s.

If you tick Yes please notify on the reverse side of the Customs Declaration e.g description of goods, quantity & value & go through the Red Channel.

Remember when answering the questions that the Customs Declaration form is a legal document.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supplements

Thank you Summerhama58 i will take note of the declaration when arriving by noting i have supplements in my baggage.

Cheers

Red

Sans Souci...
Level Contributor
417 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supplements

You're welcome Red, take care & have a great trip.

Reply to: Supplements
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted