We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hong Kong driver

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Hong Kong driver

Hi HK experts

Can anyone please recommend a driver in Hong Kong who would take airport transfer for 6 adults n 2 kids?

Thank you.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
6,330 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hong Kong driver

HKIA is served by multiple kinds of transportation into the city. Depending on your hotel location, you may find it easier to take public transportation than arranging a private driver.

hongkongairport.com/eng/…index.html

Hangzhou, China
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hong Kong driver

Hello, there,

You have 6 adults and 2 kids, it is better for you to hire a car and driver.

While, to find a driver, it is better for you to find a travel agency in Hong Kong I think. And you can search some travel agencies for help. I know absolute china tours, you can find a transport services on their website. And you can book online if the price is OK for you. It is convenient.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,099 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hong Kong driver

Three adults and one kid per taxi. Get TWO taxis.

I have an airport van service that is very good but even that only has 8 seats. With the driver, you would need one more seat. And two vans would costs a lot more. So look into two taxis.

If you want a private van transfer, message me. I will give it to you via pm.

Level Contributor
4,194 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hong Kong driver

Depending on the amount of luggage, you may potentially need three taxis.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hong Kong driver

Thanks to all for your valuable options.

Anyway, I have managed to find a private driver for the airport transfer.

6. Re: Hong Kong driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 17:16