We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inbound tour in Hong kong

malaysia
9 posts
Inbound tour in Hong kong

Dear all,

I wish to travel HK, shenzen and Macau in Dec, 2009 with family.

Can you please suggest some reputed travel agency in HK to make ground arrangement for our trip?

I have checked on internet all travel agencies site are published in chineese even after translation it is difficult to get required information.

I am looking for travel agency who conduct tours in english .

Thanks

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
175 reviews
1. Re: Inbound tour in Hong kong

discoverhongkong.com/eng/…tour-guide.html

But most people would say there is no need for a tour.

Wellington
Level Contributor
6,262 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Inbound tour in Hong kong

Yes - see FAQ's at right.

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
3. Re: Inbound tour in Hong kong

Don't go for a tour, as you can so easily get around HK on your own. Why "waste" your money? I guess, that's based on individual opinion, but, you'll notice that most people recommend you do it yourself. With some ideas of what you're hoping to see (check out HK Tourism's excellent website) and a quick understanding of the excellent and very efficient public transport available in HK, I can assure you that you'll have a great time in HK, if not a better one than if you were on a tour. See here for HK Tourism's site: www.discoverhongkong.com/ and you might also find HK Extras to be quite helpful as well: www.hongkongextras.com/

Good luck with your planning and have an AMAZING trip! :)

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16 posts
4. Re: Inbound tour in Hong kong

I agree, you really don't need a "tour"

Hong Kong is so convenience to get around yourself

5. Re: Inbound tour in Hong kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2010, 15:16