Hi Everyone, I got a few queries as I and my friend are going to Hong Kong during end of Jan to begining of Feb. Hope someone could kindly help me resolve it. Thank you.
1) As me and my friend have never tried taking the ding ding tram, could anyone advise where could we take it and is it possible to pay by Octopus card?
2) Is there any places that we could buy HK dramas and Jap dramas DVDs?
3) As we will be staying in hotel at Mongkok, what will be the best way to travel to Ocean Park?
4) How do we get to Stanley Market and is it opened in the daytime or nighttime?
5) Is possible to travel to Macau in the morning and come back to Hong Kong in the late evening? How do we go travel from Hong Kong to Macau?