We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good HK accomodation for under HKD 700?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Any good HK accomodation for under HKD 700?

Hi, I am planning a 10 days family trip to HK between 7-17Dec. Notice that the Hotels aren't cheap. I need to house 2 adults and 2 children(4yr & 7yr) for the 1st few days and add another room for the in-laws for the rest of the trip.

Considering either getting a spacious Hotel room for us and then another room for my in-laws (<HK$700 per room), OR getting a 2-bedrm accomodation(abt HK$1300per night). Can be either self-catering/ hotel/ serviced apt.

My husband and I have only been to HK 1 other tim and we were staying at the Prudential Hotel, so that is the only area I am more familiar with.

Can anyone who is familiar with HK offer some recommendatons with the accomodation?

Plan to go to the following places during our time there:

Disneyland

Ocean Park

Night mkts (ladies mkt&temple st)

Jade Mkt

Day trip to china for sght seeing?? (any suggestion?)

Sampling good chinese food

Berri
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
11. Re: Any good HK accomodation for under HKD 700?

I was over the hotel search too, felt much better when I made a decision.

12. Re: Any good HK accomodation for under HKD 700?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2010, 14:18