We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good HK accomodation for under HKD 700?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Any good HK accomodation for under HKD 700?

Hi, I am planning a 10 days family trip to HK between 7-17Dec. Notice that the Hotels aren't cheap. I need to house 2 adults and 2 children(4yr & 7yr) for the 1st few days and add another room for the in-laws for the rest of the trip.

Considering either getting a spacious Hotel room for us and then another room for my in-laws (<HK$700 per room), OR getting a 2-bedrm accomodation(abt HK$1300per night). Can be either self-catering/ hotel/ serviced apt.

My husband and I have only been to HK 1 other tim and we were staying at the Prudential Hotel, so that is the only area I am more familiar with.

Can anyone who is familiar with HK offer some recommendatons with the accomodation?

Plan to go to the following places during our time there:

Ocean Park

Night mkts (ladies mkt&temple st)

Jade Mkt

Day trip to china for sght seeing?? (any suggestion?)

Sampling good chinese food

Mentioned in this post
Prudential Hotel
Prudential Hotel
1,152 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Any good HK accomodation for under HKD 700?

I was over the hotel search too, felt much better when I made a decision.

12. Re: Any good HK accomodation for under HKD 700?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2010, 14:18