We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a good and reasonable Beijing Airport Hotel

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
114 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Need a good and reasonable Beijing Airport Hotel

Hi: Thankfully with all the assistance I've received re shuttle bus to Tanguu Cruiseport has been solved; I now need help in finding a reasonably priced and good airport hotel in Beijing. Have looked at the reviews for the Capitol Beijing Airport Hotel and Sino and it has not been too good. The shuttle bus departs from the Beijing Airport thus my reasoning for staying at a airport hotel. In addition, we have a late 9:00 p.m. arrival in Beijing, hence another reason for staying near the airport. Just have a night and a full day. Did note that Capitol does have a shuttle bus into the city; which is a good thing. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I am a novice in reading all the wonderful and informative postings; needless to say I am learning a lot. Thanks Tripadvisor for making this all possible. Aloha.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a good and reasonable Beijing Airport Hotel

It is me again. (^.^).

I stayed in a free 'Airport Hotel' which is 15min driving distance from the Airport in Apr/2009.

Too bad, it locates in a small town, no 'GOOG' food, no store/supermarket around, no views, dusty....

Even though some Hot-pot restaurants around there, just fit our stomach.

Enjoy the meal on the flight or buy a burger in the Airport.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a good and reasonable Beijing Airport Hotel

O....ops, what's wrong to me. I saw you are looking for 'good food in Airport Hotel.'

Forget my 1st reply.

Referring to my 'China-2009' plan. Airport hotel was CNY200/night. It locates approx. 15min. driving distance from BCIA.

I'll suggest stay 1-night around BCIA.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
287 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a good and reasonable Beijing Airport Hotel

Do you mean near Terminal 3 of the airport where most international flights land and depart or Terminal 2 where most local flights are? They are in 2 different places and definitely not walking distance. I would suggest staying closer to the city as the previous poster mentioned. Else you'll be hard pressed to find food, entertainment and sometimes, even cabs very early in the morning or late at night. Hotels along the 4th ring road which is about 15 mins from either terminal include the Holiday Inn Lido, Rosedale and Trader's Upper East.

4. Re: Need a good and reasonable Beijing Airport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 15:16