We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natural Tours and Safaris

London, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Natural Tours and Safaris

Has anyone used this company, based out of Mombasa for a safari, and are they reputable.

1. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2008, 20:37
Dublin
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

anyone?

Im looking into using this company aswell..

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,180 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

As no one seems to have heard of them on here, maybe

contact a few companies from this TA list of companies instead??

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g294206-c9510/Kenya…

Brighton, UK
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

I recently went on a tour with Natural Tours and Safaris - four days to Tsavo East , Amboseli and Tsavo West.

They were excellent throughout. I was having trouble with companies in Nairobi (who all tried to get me to go to the Masai Mara!) but Humphrey at NT&S was much more helpful. The trip itself was also great - Kim, our guide was very knowledgable and friendly and we saw all sorts! They are very good value too - cheaper than most others I looked at, but with good vehicles, nice lodges/camps, water and drinks provided etc. And there were no hidden costs, extras or anything - Humphrey is very transparent in his dealings.

I would recommend them to anyone, especially if you are flying into and out of Mombasa - saves the trials of going up to Nairobi!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

LordSmudge, I too have been looking at them. I got a quote that is cheaper than i paid 2 years ago, cant be bad. I am however going to see if anymore people have been with them.

Mick

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,715 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

Mick,

Lordsmudge's post is 9 months old - I think I detect a slight odour of fish in the air

London
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

I used Natural world safaris when I went to Mombassa in July 09 with my 16 year old daughter. I found them on line and read some good reviews about them so decided to contact them.

I was emailed back very quickly with all my questions answered. I was impressed with how helpful Humphrey was and how keen he was to ensure our safari experience would be a memorable one. The prices we were quoted were really reasonable and much cheaper than others i'd been quoted. you can opt for a private safari or a small group. The private one means you dictate where and when you go and costs a little more. We opted for a group as my daughter thought she would be fed up with me by then and would be in need of some company! There was only one other couple and this worked well for us.

I was a little worried about parting with my money before the safari and Humprey took this on board and agreed for me to pay cash on the day of the safari-this gave me peace of mind, however, I didnt need to worry as we were picked up from our hotel as agreed on time and were taken on the most amazing safari. We stayed at the Voi Lodge-basic but clean.

I would definately use Natural World tours again-if you have any wories or concerns just check with Humphrey he will definately be able to sort it out!

London
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

I used Natural world safaris when I went to Mombassa in July 09 with my 16 year old daughter. I found them on line and read some good reviews about them so decided to contact them.

I was emailed back very quickly with all my questions answered. I was impressed with how helpful Humphrey was and how keen he was to ensure our safari experience would be a memorable one. The prices we were quoted were really reasonable and much cheaper than others i'd been quoted. you can opt for a private safari or a small group. The private one means you dictate where and when you go and costs a little more. We opted for a group as my daughter thought she would be fed up with me by then and would be in need of some company! There was only one other couple and this worked well for us.

I was a little worried about parting with my money before the safari and Humprey took this on board and agreed for me to pay cash on the day of the safari-this gave me peace of mind, however, I didnt need to worry as we were picked up from our hotel as agreed on time and were taken on the most amazing safari. We stayed at the Voi Lodge-basic but clean.

I would definately use Natural World tours again-if you have any wories or concerns just check with Humphrey he will definately be able to sort it out!

northumberland
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

Hi Ebony 68 have you got a stutter?????

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,715 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Natural Tours and Safaris

BJ,

Don't know about stutter, that made me splutter, 1664 all over the laptop!

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa