We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eVisa application issues

Branford...
1 post
eVisa application issues

I just applied through eCitizen for a tourist visa to Kenya. I found the online application to be very frustrating when it came to downloading documents. It appeared that multiple support documents were requested and I thought I had downloaded 3. However, I think that only one was actually taken.

Is approval time of 2 business days as listed on the websit accurate?

Thank you

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
499 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: eVisa application issues

Why not just get it on arrival, easy quick and no hassle with e visa procedures

Level Contributor
1,520 posts
2. Re: eVisa application issues

It has taken much longer than two days for some people. If you haven't made your payment yet, I also suggest you buy your visa on arrival.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
679 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: eVisa application issues

Mine as well as my friend were able to download on the 3rd business day

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: eVisa application issues

After submitting my application 0n 9 May - I wanted to make sure all three documents were downloaded and could see that they were when I did a preview. Did you look to see if only one was downloaded. Today, 11 May (two business days) I went on line and the eVisa was issued. I presume you paid with credit card when finished the application, if so you can print out the Invoice and it will show you application number on it. I have read here that people have paid and eVisa has not been issued yet. and comments have been take a copy of the Invoice with you and maybe even a copy of your application and see if Immigration will accept that. I'd give it a few more days to be issued and then maybe do the above. Let's us know any updates.

Edited: 12 May 2018, 09:36
Reply to: eVisa application issues
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted