We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking Airport Limo to JHill Hotel

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Taking Airport Limo to JHill Hotel

Hi,

I'll be travelling from Gimpo Airport to JHill Hotel and JHill hotel to Incheon Airport.

(1) Gimpo Airport to JHill

Understand that I can take Airport Bus 6001 from Gimpo to JHill hotel. My question is, which bus stop is nearest to JHill hotel. Read reviews, some recommend to alight at Ibis Hotel, while some mention alighting at the next stop Uljiro Stn(Seoul Royal Hotel).

(2)JHill to Incheon Airport

Understand I need to take bus 6015 to Incheon Airport. Which is the nearest bus stop?

I'll be travelling with big luggage, so hope to stop at the nearest stop to the hotel.

Hope someone can help, TIA!! :D

Seoul, S.Korea
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taking Airport Limo to JHill Hotel

There's not much difference on the map. Each stop to the Hotel is under 400m.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taking Airport Limo to JHill Hotel

I'm confused by the map provided by konest.com here : www.konest.com/contents/airbus_map.html…

Referring to the map, Not too sure the "Uljiro Stn(Seoul Royal Hotel)" bus stop is the one in front of the KEB Bank, OR, the bus stop right beside Seoul Royal Hotel. The online map seems to show "airplane" icon at both location... any idea?

Cause if the bus stop is the one at Seoul Royal Hotel, then it's just opposite JHILL... it will be sooo much nearer :)

Hope someone can help :) TIA!! :D

Seoul, S.Korea
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taking Airport Limo to JHill Hotel

The mark on Royal hotel means free air shuttle provided by Royal Hotel.

6001 stops at Uljiro Stn.

All buses can't pass the road between Royal hotel and Jhill hotel.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taking Airport Limo to JHill Hotel

Got it!! Thank you so much!! :D

5. Re: Taking Airport Limo to JHill Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2014, 16:16