We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Myanmar Agency

Barrington, Illinois
Level Contributor
48 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Excellent Myanmar Agency

I returned several weeks ago from Myanmar and with the help of this very fine agent my trip went extremely smoothly. I too had all the usual questions in planning my travel until I found Nay. He booked all my domestic flights which all worked out without fail, booked several daily guided tours with drivers and guide, and answered every single questions so promptly that I fear he spent his life at his computer. Unlike some agents with whom I attempted communication and received nothing, he was reliable, pleasant, and very accurate. We met him at our hotel on the first day and he was very helpful and professional.

Nay Aung

Operation Manager (Inbound)

Gandawun Shwe Bagan Travel & Tours

67 Baho Rd, Sanchaung, Yangon

Tel +951-500191, +951-519292, +951-519293

myanmartravel.org

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,305 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellent Myanmar Agency

thank you for your recommendation, and also for your reviews and I'm also delighted you also enjoyed Petra-I have happy memories of the many visits I spent there

SS

T C
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellent Myanmar Agency

We too used Gandawun Shwe Bagan Travel & Tours myanmartravel.org and I can't agree more. Everything went extremely well.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellent Myanmar Agency

We were in Myanmar Feb 4 to 18. We just got back. I usually book all our trips myself and ofter for friends and family. Not with Myanmar! Their tourist infrastructure is just developing and their web site not advanced so there was not enough info to do a properly planned trip. Enter Myanmar Shalom! I gave them our itinerary, the exact hotels we wanted, The flights and times for domestic flights,etc. They did such an amazing job at such a reasonable price I would have been crazy to do the trip myself. They booked all internal flights and activities.

We were met at each destination, flight or boat ride both arriving and leaving.

Their guides were excellent, they spoke English well and were very knowlegdeable. In addition to the guide we had a driver and an air cond newish car or van throughout the trip.

And the Yangon office called us 3 times to check on us. They did some very special, personal things that really made the trip.

RE the cost - My wife kept telling me that they must have made a mistake it was so reasonable.

We couldn't be happier and I have no hesitation in recommending you use Myanmar Shalom.

We dealt with Lwin in Yangon - call her at 951-252-814 or call the owner in NYC - Sammy 646-734-8472

or myanmarshalom.com

4. Re: Excellent Myanmar Agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 17:18