We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pyin oo Lwin Balloon Festival 2018

UK
Level Contributor
39 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Pyin oo Lwin Balloon Festival 2018

Does anyone know the exact date/s of the balloon festival in Pyin oo Lwin in November 2018 as part of Tazaungdaing Lights please? Will the ballon events be on 23rd November this year? Or is it 21/22nd that the event will happen in Pyin oo Lwin? I've seen some conflicting information, so if anyone had the exact dates that would be so helpful. Does anyone know where the events take place? Is it in the town?

Many Thanks :)

4 replies to this topic
Mandalay, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Mandalay Region, Myanmar
Level Contributor
2,444 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pyin oo Lwin Balloon Festival 2018

Nov 21 , 22 & 23. It celebrates nearby Maha Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda ( Pyi Chit Paya ) in Pyin Oo Lwin!

Suggest you to book your hotel in advance if you visit this festival! It's one of Biggest Festivals in Myanmar

puerto princesa
Level Contributor
6,074 posts
424 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pyin oo Lwin Balloon Festival 2018

And if you want a lovely place to stay including breakfast i suggest this place. We stayed there for a few days, and the owner and his family will go out of their way to help you.

http://www.royalflowerguesthouse.com/en-us

UK
Level Contributor
39 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pyin oo Lwin Balloon Festival 2018

Thanks so much guys! I didn't get an email to say I had replies, so apologies for the delay :)

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
17,232 posts
401 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pyin oo Lwin Balloon Festival 2018

You need to got into your profile settings to set up email alerts

Hope this helps

SS

Reply to: Pyin oo Lwin Balloon Festival 2018