We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vanuatu all inclusive

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Topic
vanuatu all inclusive

We are going to vanuatu next feb and staying at le lagon. I cant find a price for the all inclusive package. Can anyone give me a ball park figure

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Denarau Island
Level Contributor
2,115 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

Its very much ball park, as I vaguely recall my husband looked into it once, but I'm thinking about $90 per day each (no idea for kids).

Try emailing the Resort, I have found them to be very prompt in replying.

info.lelagon@warwickhotels.com

Definitely get a price from a travel agent, as we have done comparisons in prices in the past & found a TA to be better value than booking direct with Le Lagon.

Hope this helps

Anni

Australia
Destination Expert
for Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

Its a pity to do all inclusive when lots of tours have lunch included anyway and there are so many opportunities to eat in great locations and see a bit of the island and local culture, both close to Le Lagon and also a short bus ride away in town and beyond.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
405 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

Definitely cost it all out to see if the AI is worth it. A couple of years ago now, but We found that we spent quite a lot less than the cost of the AI, and we ate dinner at The resort each night, with a drink or two. I think you would have had to eat every meal in the resort, with multiple courses or drink a lot to make it worthwhile. I seem to remember a figure of about $100 per adult per day, and that was on top of a rate hat already included breakfast. Kids were free, but they were also free when we dined in the restaurants and paid as we went. We found we didnt really need a full lunch each day, so bought some lighter supplies from the markets in town. And if you have AI alcohol, you have to sit in the bar to drink it. We enjoyed our duty free alcohol on the balcony of our room after dinner.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

My Sister di the all you can eat option at Le Lagon last october .......and regretted it , there was so many things to do and places to go that she started trying to get her son to stay for lunch rather than go with his friends into town where she would then have had to pay for his lunch , her hubby wanted to go on a day trip fishing , they wanted to do an island tour......... it became a problem because to her mind she had paid for these meals and nobody was going to be there to eat them ....she spent more time worrying about the money she had wasted than it was worth .......

If you were going to sit at the resort and not move .....All you can eat is a good option

Edited: 29 April 2012, 22:06
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,210 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

www.venere.com

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

I don't think the website Venere offers much in the way of information or good prices frankly.

Edited: 30 April 2012, 19:43
Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
193 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

stayed there in june 2011 ,5 adults 6 kids ,kids eat n stay for free we looked into all inclusive was $90 or $100 per adult not worth it as you get brekky included in youre stay , we averaged about $70 $90 a day that we spent on drinks n food per male adult girls were less ,gives you the freedom of going out more too just make sure when u book you get the kids in stay an eat for free have stayed there twice worked out same both times.

cheers john

Sunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

thanks so much i will contact the resort

Sunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

thanks for the info i wil contact the resort

10. Re: vanuatu all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Port Vila