We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uduna Cove Beach Bungalow

WA
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Uduna Cove Beach Bungalow

Situated on the southern end of Nguna Island is a new bungalow called Uduna Cove Beach Bungalow that was opened in march this year. I had the pleasure of spending some time there 2 weeks ago and promised the owners that I would give a review for them.

Emma along with her mother Lee and father Carlo are the owners and have done a great deal of work to get the place going. They have only one bungalow at present but a second is under construction. The bungalow has 2 rooms, 1 with a double and single and the other with 4 beds in 2 bunks.

There is a kitchen and small dining area near the bungalow and a flush toilet and shower in another building. The gardens are superb and the land has a sunny locality with lots of shaded area along the beach.

The whole family is very friendly and are great hosts, I really enjoyed my stay with them. Emma also has a small shop in the village if needing a cold Tusker, there is no electricity at the bungalow but if needed you can use the power at their home.

The only downside was that some meals were a little cold after being cooked in the village and then taken to the bungalow.

Prices are 3000vt per person including breakfast and 450vt for other meals. Meals are varied from fish, chicken and beef with vegetables and cooked banana done several ways.....yum, breakfast is eggs and toast with fresh fruit, jams and tea.

Transport is 500vt for the truck ride from the Vila markets and 500vt for the boat each way.

Emma can be contacted on tel. 22219 or 5432202

I have no affiliation with this new bungalow just doing as promised.

Cheers,

Vince

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
680 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Uduna Cove Beach Bungalow

Hi Vince,

Thanks for your post, it is helpful to future travellers. In my opinion, Bungalows are the best way to travel through Vanuatu. Please go to the following link and do a review, even if you just copy and past you forum post. It will be very helpful to Uduna Cove in the future. I have also stayed there and would not hesitate to return, the setting and service were great.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g1826233-d18…

Kerry

WA
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
2. Re: Uduna Cove Beach Bungalow

Thanks Kerry, have done the review and added some photos.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
680 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Uduna Cove Beach Bungalow

That's great. I wasn't able to add my photos...my computer malfunctioned. I will try again soon.

Kerry

4. Re: Uduna Cove Beach Bungalow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2011, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Port Vila
Recent Conversations