We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the planning begins :)

Which Nuku'alofa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
the planning begins :)

Still a while away yet but like to plan my accomm and sightseeing way in advance. The rest of my trip i do whatever... whenever. I,d like to know about the below in particular...

* Best island tours?

* Best accommodation near nightclubs ?

* Best nightclubs/pubs?

* Best place for cutural nights? ( dinner and show)

* Things NOT to miss?

* MOST IMPORTANTLY - is there any place that i should NOT take photos? eg: sacred grounds etc. I always ask but a heads up is better so not to offend.

Anything else you could inform me of would be great...

Save Reply
1. Re: the planning begins :)

Hi there,

Have you been to Tonga yet? I don't want to post a comment here when you've actually been- let me know if you haven't been.

Cheers,

LL

Torbay
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: the planning begins :)

hell there..well best Island Tour ..i will recommend Tony's tour, you get to see alot of the Island, best day to do it is Sunday.

Best accommodation near the club is Talieva right next door to the club and in the middle of the town.

Best cultural show will be on a Wednesday or Friday at Oholei beach, there show has tongan dance not other islands i am sure if you want to see a rarotonga dance you would go to rarotonga,

What not to miss...im well not much but it would be good if you would like to Eua more ecotourism if you in to nature..

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the planning begins :)

I have to ask you another question in response to yours. Where are you planning to eat on Sunday?

4. Re: the planning begins :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2013, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Nuku'alofa
More Nuku'alofa Topics