We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coast to Coast journey

Nottingham
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Coast to Coast journey

My friend and I (pretty adventurous females in our early 60s) are planning to visit S. America next Spring/early summer. Journeylatinamerica tour company offers small group holiday coast to coast - Brazil -> Peru, taking in Rio, Iguazu falls, Machu Picchu, altiplano. Has anyone experience of this trip?

Mentioned in this post
Brazil
Brazil
South America
Iguazu National Park
Iguazu National Park
Province of Misiones, Argentina
Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Coast to Coast journey

Wow that sounds like a really great trip! I want to do the same one probably next year. Iguazu Falls is definitely one of the best attractions in Paraguay visitparaguay.net/top-attractions/top-10-att…

Good Luck in your trip!

Mentioned in this post
Paraguay
Paraguay
South America
2. Re: Coast to Coast journey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2013, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Paraguay