We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paralelo 108 and surrounding areas

dallas, Texas, USA
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Paralelo 108 and surrounding areas

I am headed to Bogota on January 24th for business for 7 days. It will be at Paralelo 108 office building. My stay will be at the Lancaster House. Are there any nearby restaurants worth checking out? Is it safe in that area?

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paralelo 108 and surrounding areas

Yes,the surrounding area is safe,granted you take usual precautions as you would in any major city.

El Tigre Peru , Crepes and Waffles- Avenida 19 and Hamburguesas El Corral, the last two are good casual dining restaurants.Visit Lancaster House review page to see what the area has to offer.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g294…

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paralelo 108 and surrounding areas

Well the area is safe, but it's better to take precautions like no walking too late night. There are some good places to have a great meal over the Avenue (street) for 116th and also on the Avenue 19th. There are all kind of places.

dallas, Texas, USA
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paralelo 108 and surrounding areas

Thank you for your replies! I will let everyone know of my travels when I return!

4. Re: Paralelo 108 and surrounding areas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2017, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Bogota