We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner on New years Day?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner on New years Day?

Hello,

My husband and I will be arriving in Bogota from Cartegena around 5pm on New Years Day , As expected I am having trouble finding restaurants that are opened this day and the whole weekend for that matter. We will be there the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. We were hoping for Matiz or Raphael if that helps with what kinda place we were looking for .Any ideas? If no restaurants will be open does anyone know if grocery stores are open?

Thanks!

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner on New years Day?

My girlfriend and I are in the same situation so we too welcome any good suggestions. Thanks!

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner on New years Day?

Tough to say what will be open NY day;best guess would be a hotel restaurant.Try to make a reservation on a restaurant site ex. https:/…matiz_802.html

Toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner on New years Day?

Only the odd restaurant is open. Even our hotel is shutting up at 6pm. We saw a half dozen open around Parque 93, but they were the lower priced ones.

4. Re: Dinner on New years Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2017, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Bogota