We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February weather

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
February weather

I can't seem to find a definitive answer to what the weather in February is like - everything I have found just says its a 'great' time to visit but no details!

What's considered 'great' to a local might not be what I consider great

Looking to spend a day or two at water parks/beaches soaking up some sun but I am thinking it might be on the cold side for that.

So, can someone tell me if February is pool weather or will I be needing my coat?

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,363 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February weather

Check on www.weather.co.uk and you will see the temperatures we are currently having. Only you will know what is hot or cold for you. What is cold for me may not be cold for you 

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: February weather

Those who live here full time (like me) find it cold but it is all relative. You will probably find it fine for sunbathing. There is a small chance of rain but we have had no rain so far this winter and anyway it never rains for long. The locals usually love the rain.

You can find the temperature information by clicking on "Travel Guide" on the left of the page or "Weather" in the "Top Questions" on the right. The high is 25C and low is 15C in February.

For water parks you have to head to Dubai. I think there is one planned for Abu Dhabi.

ILME

Edited: 18 January 2012, 01:58
Clackmannanshire...
Level Contributor
179 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: February weather

We always travel to Abu Dhabi or Dubai for a winter holiday in February. For us, the weather is perfect. Believe me, we live in Aberdeen (Scotland) and here is where you experience cold weather!! Best here in summer is around 16 degrees!

In Feb in Dubai and Abu Dhabi we have seen temperatures between 20 and 30 degrees.

4. Re: February weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2013, 21:18