We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo female in Abu dhabi.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Solo female in Abu dhabi.

Hey everyone, I have 3 full days in Abu dhabi and I would love any tips on what to do? I'd love to do a desert safari but not sure if there is a tour for single people? I'd love to get as much out of this stop over as I can! Anyhow, any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo female in Abu dhabi.

You have posted this on the UAE forum rather on the Abu Dhabi specific forum. There is nothing a solo female cannot do in Abu Dhabi, including desert safaris, although most companies may not run the trip if there are less than 4 people in the car. You did not say when you will be visiting as that can determine how many other tourists are around to want to do similar things.

As for what to do, if you look on the Abu Dhabi pages and forum there are top questions and articles such as this one for ideas on what to do. ILME

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i20343-One_Day_…

Edited: 17 May 2012, 22:21
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo female in Abu dhabi.

Sorry! First time posting on here! Will certainly have a look in that area...

It will be mid June when I arrive so not sure how many tourists will be around to brave the heat haha.

Thanks for your reply.

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo female in Abu dhabi.

When you will be there? I am also a single woman from Sydney will also be spending 3 days in Abu Dhabi in June.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Solo female in Abu dhabi.

I'll be there on the 10th. Is it your first time in Abu Dhabi?

5. Re: Solo female in Abu dhabi.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:17