We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
152 reviews
Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

We are off to Dubai in early April and I was looking to see if anyone was aware of any gluten free restaurants at both the Dubai Festival City Mall and the Wafi Mall.

If not, are there any restaurants in these locations who will try and accommodate guests with this condition. Many thanks and if we find any we will let other members know.

Orlando, FL
2 posts
1. Re: Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

Hi I wanted to know how your trip was. I am going to dubai in november and I have celiac disease. I would love any gluten free info you can pass on. I know there is a gluten free organic food store but I would really be interested in knowing what restaurants are gf friendly. Thankyou

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
2. Re: Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

unfortunately, there is no gluten free restaurants in Dubai, but we cook at home all types of gluten free foods plus gluten free bread and dairy free too. if you are interested in trying our food please call us on 0508556565, or send us email on glutenfree.dubai@hotmail.com, you can call us and place your order or if you give us your email address we can send you our food menu. all our food is completely gluten free and organic. feel free to contact us.

thanks,

gluten free team

Edited: 07 May 2011, 02:01
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
152 reviews
3. Re: Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

I have to say I came across no GF restaurants but the restaurants I visited did go out their way to show and explain what was in their dishes . The India Palace in Festival City Mall was excellent, in particular when the buffet was on. The Crowne Plaza in Deira have a restaurant , Spice Island, who do a buffet on Friday brunch. For a set sum of £40 per head you can eat all types of food which you see being cooked and the chefs are fully aware of GF issues, but you have to explain in full.The cost also includes branded drinks . Certainly worth a visit.Hope this helps

Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
1 review
4. Re: Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

Hi

There are many restaurants in Dubai that have many GF options or indeed GF menus, try Carluccios, Nobu, Buddha Bar, PF Changs, Noodle Factory, Yo Sushi etc etc. Also ALL restaurants in the Atlantis serve GF breads and alternatives when asked.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
152 reviews
5. Re: Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

Many thanks, it's a pity I didn't get this before my latest trip but your information will be stored for our next visit. I have been to Atlantis and it was superb which was before I was diagnosed.

If you had to score them 1-10 which order would you place them . Many thanks

Drew Mutter

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
152 reviews
6. Re: Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

Many thanks. If you were to score the restaurants 1-10 , with 10 the best , what order would you put them. Thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
1 review
7. Re: Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

Nobu & Buddha are top draw 10/10, all Atlantis would be 9 or 8s with the rest 7s at the least - all good

8. Re: Gluten free restaurants Dubai Festival City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 16:16