We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Qatar to Oman

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,305 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
From Qatar to Oman

Hi all,

Need some advice. I'll be coming to Muscat from Doha for the coming weekend - just need to be on my own for a while and be away from the stresses and frustrations of life in Doha.

I doubt I'll be that much into souqs and mosques and desert trips etc. especially since I've only got the weekend. Any recommended things on stuff to do? I would love to see some water and trees etc. - seriously lacking in Doha.

Thanks in advance!

Oman
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Qatar to Oman

Welcome to your second country Oman

I get some nice program you can select one of them according to your interest. Just click ‎in below link :‎

zaharatours.com/tours/…mysticalmuscat

wish you will like it , and if you require any further help send to : ‎info@omanvisitors.com ‎

Regards ‎

Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat Governorate, Oman
Level Contributor
658 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Qatar to Oman

Shangrilla in Muscat is quite with nice landscaping. If you want to get away from all and relax, then I would go there.

The bustan palace is quite nice too. very nice pool.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,305 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Qatar to Oman

Thaanks for kind advice. The Shang's a little over the budget for me. Got myself a room at The Treasure Inn for a night instead. Only thing is they don't have a pool and I would so love to chill out in a nice jacuzzi or pool - but it's ok.

I've also emailed Zahara Tours to get their rates but they havn't replied me yet ... so not really sure what I'm gonna do. We'll see ...

Thanks again, folks! I really need this break. From Doha ...

4. Re: From Qatar to Oman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 10:17