We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

German Shepherd Dogs

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
German Shepherd Dogs

I am interested in a job assignment in Kuwait. I am allowed to bring my German Shepherd according to my research but I'm wondering if others have had positive or negative experiences bringing a dog over from the USA? What are the challenges of having a pet dog in Kuwait?

7 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: German Shepherd Dogs

Pet dogs are common here. Many Kuwaitis have pet dogs. The biggest challenge is not being able to walk your dog anywhere you want. Kuwait is a hot country and not many public parks allow pets in. Here are the most dog-friendly places in Kuwait: bazaar.town/5-dog-friendly-places-in-kuwait/

Edited: 08 July 2016, 05:54
Kuwait
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
2. Re: German Shepherd Dogs

Welcome to Kuwait. There are some pet indoor activities places if you ever wanted to avoid very hot days .. Other than that you're totally good to go, most public beaches & walking paths are good for your dog, also depending on your location you'll find it even good to walk your dog in the neighborhoods .. Also The weather will be perfect for a walk from Oct to Mar.

Edited: 08 July 2016, 20:51
Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: German Shepherd Dogs

Thank you very much.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: German Shepherd Dogs

Very helpful! Thank you.

Salmiya, Kuwait
Level Contributor
210 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: German Shepherd Dogs

months ago a new big restaurant opened in gulf road, usually in that area a lot of cats around and it was annoying for that restaurant, simply the restaurant feed those cats a poison and killed them all !

6. Re: German Shepherd Dogs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2017, 23:26

England
3 posts
7. Re: German Shepherd Dogs

Please could you tell me of any indoor activity dog places. Thank you.

Reply to: German Shepherd Dogs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kuwait City