We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best vpn?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best vpn?

I’ve tried express VPN in Sydney and it’s rubbish. It’s $12 per month so I’m getting a refund on that but does anyone have any experience with VPNs and which one is the best one?

30 replies to this topic
Italy
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best vpn?

It depends on your phone OS system, But try NordVPN.

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best vpn?

If you phone system is android use Secure VPN. I use it for 2 weeks and still works.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Best vpn?

I did research on it, i read so many review on different VPN review sites, and came up with the list of 5 best vpn of 2018.

Here is the list of Best VPN

1. PureVPN

2. NordVPN

3. CyberGhostVPN

4. Private VPN

5. Ivacy VPN

Reference guide will tell you the deatils of each provider as monthly, bi annually and so on!

https://www.vpnranks.com/best-vpn/

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best vpn?

The question is: has anyone used any of these in Iran? I’ve already downloaded and paid for two, expesss VPN and Private VPN but I want to make sure that it will function properly.

Mentioned in this post
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Almaty, Kazakhstan
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best vpn?

Hi, It seems currently no desktop VPN is working in Iran unfortunately.i am also looking for the solution but couldn't find any VPN so far which can work in Iran.

Mentioned in this post
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best vpn?

What about on iPhones? I’m told express VPN works. I have it but I’m wanting confirmation. That’s all.

Almaty, Kazakhstan
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best vpn?

I have paid subscription of Express VPN and it stopped working on every platform since one week after crackdown on VPN services.

I contacted their support and got reply that they are aware of the situation and engineers are trying to fix it. But since then no intimation from them. I am thinking to cancel my subscription.

Almaty, Kazakhstan
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best vpn?

For iPhone there is yoga vpn which is working but it's terribly slow or useless in other words.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best vpn?

In that case I’ll stick to express VPN. It’s expensive but it works. I was pissed off bexhsss here in Sydney it was throttling my speed down to 20-30mbps. I don’t think that’s a problem in Iran anyway so haha

Mentioned in this post
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best vpn?

Oh. Really? So now they’ve blocked VPN as well. That’s interesting. Let me speak to a few locals and ask.

Reply to: Best vpn?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted