We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip to qeshm island

isfahan
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
trip to qeshm island

hi there can anyone suggest a good quality hotel in qeshm ?

i know that none of them are not real 5stars ,but i'm looking for the best ...

i'm scheduelling a trip on the norooz holidays this year.

so tnx, looking forward to your replays...:D

Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: trip to qeshm island

Check this page for the hotels in Qeshm: uppersia.com/Iran-hotels/qeshm-hotels.html.

Try to book your hotel in Qeshm as soon as possible since as you know great number of Iranians travel to this island during Nowrouz.

Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: trip to qeshm island

Hi,

I’ve visited all the hotels in Qeshm Island, so I suggest you Sahel Talaiy hotel (Golden Beach), it is far from the shopping centers and crowd (about 7 kilometers far from center), it has a clean & calming beach that take golden color under the sun shine; and another new hotel, Khalije Fars (Persian Gulf) that is also good. Both of these hotels are 3*.

Also if you like, there are some newly opened hotel-apartments which are neat and clean for that area. Such as Aram, Shams, Apadana.

I’ve some photos from hotels and attractions. If you think it’ll help you, let me know to send them to you.

Shadi

isfahan
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip to qeshm island

tnx for the advice but as a3* hotel is it good and clean in the rooms and resturant...etc..also does it include breakfast..how is it?also as it is far from the center how much will the taxi charge? is it easy to find a taxi?

Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: trip to qeshm island

Yes, both of them are clean with toilet & bathroom inside rooms.

Hotels are BB (Bed & Breakfast)

As I mentioned before Sahel Talayi is out of center and if you want to go to city center, there are taxis available at hotel. Just you should inform the hotels receptionist. I think it’s about 5$ per route.

Shadi

isfahan
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: trip to qeshm island

tnx a lot dear shadi. it would be great to see the photos you mentioned earlier

my email is ghwitch15@yahoo.com

6. Re: trip to qeshm island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2013, 04:47