We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
123 reviews
Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Currently I am staying in Riyad on business visa and I am planning to visit Bahrain for holiday. I am Indian national. I want to know whether visa on arrival is available for Indians.

61 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,175 posts
9 reviews
31. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Indians can apply for eVisa.

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr3En.html

Hyderabad, India
1 post
32. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

My name is faheem and i am from india i have enquired for visit visa for bahrain from India he told that i must maintain 2 lakhs in my account is it true? Can any one help me?

Manama, Bahrain
1 post
33. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

my brother work in sales exicutive from dubai, i want go to bahrain? is it visa on arrival or not?

Edited: 15 August 2017, 18:24
Mumbai
Level Contributor
37 posts
115 reviews
34. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

No its not Visa on Arrival

You need to apply on their website, and from previous experiences as well as discussions with loads of people their portal isnt very helpful or effective... in the sense that they seem to randomly decline accepting your application (after completing your application with all relevant documents as prescribed)

There are 3 contact numbers provided on the site and I can safely conclude that they do not serve any purpose as there is NEVER any response, so dont consider that a lifeline when after you submit your application you receive a mail stating --your application cannot be completed at this time

You will have to wait for a few days for a reply (which in most cases does not provide a reasonable response to your request regarding the decision they have arrived at) and again, the contact numbers do not help.... so its a crazy wait

All the best and do keep me posted in case you are lucky to get your visa...i wish the best for you

Cheers

Edited: 15 August 2017, 19:04
Mumbai
Level Contributor
37 posts
115 reviews
35. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Hi,

You will need equivalent of BD 300 as minimum balance in your account , thats approx INR 55000 (on the higher side....to be safe)

I hope you are clear on the remaining considerations for Visa ?

All the best....cheers

Level Contributor
15 posts
36. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

HI ,

I stay at dammam with a saudi visit visa and i want to visit bahrain using the causeway. But when i checked the eVisa website all visa types are asking for return flight tickets which is not possible as i will be using a car to cross the causeway. Plus i will stay there for some hours so i will not have a hotel accomodation as well.

Can any body help me how i can get evisa if i want to travel using the causeway.

12 posts
37. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

The only problem with Bahrain eVisa is they asking to book the ticket and then rejecting it without reason. The NPRA should change this policy if ultimately they are going to reject visa. Its better not to apply for eVisa because some person sitting in the issuing authority may be doesn't like your face or your religion or your name or your nationality. If you still intend to go to Bahrain its better to apply via embassy, there are more chances it will be approved via embassy. This is coming from an Indian Muslim who is a qualified Civil Engineer and my visa was rejected even after I fulfilled all the document conditions.

Mumbai, India
10 posts
38. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Hi, I had applied for this visa almost 10 days back. Post this, I got an email saying process couldn't be completed online and I was asked to submit a certified bank statement. I submitted this 8 days back. And today I got another email saying process couldn't be completed online

Did anyone else face such issues. Do you guys suggest cancelling my journey as my tickets are booked for 22nd Nov. I have tried calling their number as well but nobody attended the cal

Dammam, Ash...
3 posts
1 review
39. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Dear Rampage123

There are some problems with the processing system .

Anyways , I will contact you via DM and give some advice .

2 posts
40. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Its really surprising that people (indians) are not aware of the new rule to visit Bahrain via kingdom causeway.

All you need is, minimum "3 months validity" for your iqama and Passport and a visit visa to bahrain is ready.

Only thing you have to pay 50riyals for a week(thats what they usually allow) if your profession is labour in your iqama.

Carrying the original iqama is a must.

I have been travelling every alternative month from Riyadh for the past 2 years,

Best of luck

Edited: 22 November 2017, 06:22
Reply to: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manama