I will visit Israel from March 11 to 19, 2013.
Arriving Tel Aviv on 11, 2:00am
11-13: Jerusalem (2 full days from 11, 12:00 to 13, 15:00)
13: Flight to Eilat at 19:00 (Eilat hotel 2 nights)
14: Petra day tour
- morning at sea (a couple of hours)
- Road 90 (I rent car in Eilat),
- Bathing on Dead Sea beach at Ein Gedi (Ein Gedi hotel 1 night)
- Short hike in Ein Gedi at morning
- Drive to Haifa (Haifa hotel 2 nights)
17: Visiting North on the car
- Drive to Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv hotel 2 night)
19: Tel Aviv
20: Early morning - airport
I'd like to see Caesarea also, is it possible to add it on the way to Haifa or back to Tel Aviv?
Any suggestions for "what to visit/where to stop", especially from March 15 to 18, when I'm with car.
Am I over-stretching myself?