We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any chance

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Any chance

Hi everyone ... any chance of finding any type of accomadation on the Bosphorus that is decent yet not horrifyingly expensive?

i love the idea of sumahan on water but it's crazy how much a night costs ... any ideas?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any chance

Of course we cant know "Expensive" in your side but most of sea viewing hotels in the world are little expensive (170 - 200 euro night double) same as Istanbul.

The hotel you mentioned is in the Anatolian side of Istanbul has roughly price as i said and we really dont know exact price.

Best from Istanbul

6 degrees Cold

Thank You

www.visitistanbul.org

Team

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any chance

HistoryWoman. A while ago I had started a thread about boutique hotels on the Bosphorus, and Golden Horn. Here is the thread: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k1838…". You can check the prices of these hotels (for example with www.booking.com) and see which one has the rates more to your liking.

good luck,

enigma...

London, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any chance

Thank you both

enigma .. i did check the thread a while ago ... thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any chance

Hi,

Answer is no. These are top hotels of city and prices are always high. Even if you can find a cheaper room, it would face land side which doesnt make sense. Check two chains for best available prices:

http://www.radissonblu.com.tr

www.fourseasons.com/Istanbul-Bosphorus

Alper

http://locallypera.blogspot.com

http://kozano.wordpress.com

istanbul
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Any chance

Check the Cheya Residence Rumelihisar flats. Unless you have mobility issues, or difficulty climbing a steep hill, that is.

i have not seen these flats and I hope that they are not too far up the hill.

We rented the Ayaspasa flats from Cheya before and liked them. The top floor, a duplex, at Ayaspasa-Taksim also has a good Bosphorus view.

Villa Denise at Arnavutkoy is fabulous but again atrociously expensive. They can even send a classic car, possibly including a Rolls or Bentley to pick you from the airport and they provide personal valet service.

6. Re: Any chance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2016, 17:22
London, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any chance

Thanks otherchelebi ...

unfortunately seems villa denise's rooms has "transparent" bathrooms ... not very comfortable

London, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any chance

Thanks Alper ...

i am just not into big chains ... i prefer small hotels

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any chance

HistoryWoman, Try La Maison Hotel, which is a wonderful boutique hotel up the hill at Ciragan on the Bosphorus. Excellent Location, with a good French retaurant at the rooftop.. "tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293974-d651630…".

enigma...

London, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any chance

enigma la Maison looks like a nice hotel ... thanks alot for the help