We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biyadhoo Island

london
Level Contributor
249 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Biyadhoo Island

I will be travelling to Biyadhoo in just over 2 weeks and have tried to e-mail the resort as I would like to have a room on the West side 1st floor. I have used the following address: biyadhoo@sunland.com.mv but this has come back as unable to deliver - is this the correct address or has this changed recently - please can anyone help

Thank you

Warrington
Level Contributor
201 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Biyadhoo Island

You could try resvn@biyadoo.com.mv I just found that by googling, but the one you've tried seems to be the main one :/

Marc

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Biyadhoo Island

Hi

I have always used the same address as you:

biyadhoo@sunland.com.mv

OD

london
Level Contributor
249 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Biyadhoo Island

Thanks Marc81 - I have just sent my request to the address you gave me and will let you know the outcome

Pina

london
Level Contributor
249 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Biyadhoo Island

I have tried both the usual e-mail contact and also the one Marc81 gave me but both have come back undelivered - has anyone tried to contact Biyadhoo recently and had a reply? I will try again and let you know the result

Pina

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Biyadhoo Island

Hi Pina,

I used this email address: biyadhoo@sunland.com.mv and got a reply in less than 24 hours this was in January 2012.

london
Level Contributor
249 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Biyadhoo Island

Thanks Pushka - I have tried again this morning and was unable to deliver - maybe their system is down but will try again in the next few days

Pina

West Sussex
Level Contributor
30 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Biyadhoo Island

The email I used successfully last year was:

reservations@cococollection.com.mv

Good luck

P

london
Level Contributor
249 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Biyadhoo Island

Hi Sussex

I have used the e-mail address that you gave me and at last I have been successful in contacting Byadhoo

Thank you

Pina

9. Re: Biyadhoo Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 19:23